Why use us?
Migration Law is a complex, fast changing and constantly evolving area of law.
BSG Lawyers have for many years been providing high quality legal and migration services in Australia and Internationally, and can assist you in the diffent aspects and pathways of migration into Australia.
Registered Migration Agents with the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), and members of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA), which hold current practising certificates with the Supreme Court of South Australia – speak to BSG Lawyers.
Experience and Expertise
BSG Lawyers are highly respected within the legal and migration agents’ profession, with a successful record in hundreds of migration applications. We have successfully dealt with many “complex” migration matters for our clients. This has given us the experience and knowledge to assess your application specifically to your personal circumstances with accuracy and confidence.We specialise in all areas of migration to Australia, including :
– Skilled migration onshore and offshore (Independent, Family Sponsored and Regional):
– Student visa applications and related issues:
– Sponsorship of overseas employees to work temporarily or permanently in Australia by australian / overseas businesses:
– Spouse / Interdependent migration and residency
– Business migration:
– Citizenship and Resident Return Visas:
– Review applications, including Migration Review Tribunal, Administrative Appeals and Judicial Review:
– Complex immigration issues:
We also provide international consultations via email and/or Skype which allows us to handle your migration matters without physically being in Australia.
We value the relationships we develop with our clients: we take the time to listen to you and to develop tailored strategies appropriate to your matter.